This issue features:
- Zinedine Zidane’s career explored through ten defining games.
- An exclusive report on Ukraine’s anti-fascist hooligans fighting Putin by Popular Front’s Jake Hanrahan.
- The indisputable glory of J League.
- Becky Taylor-Gill on the best moments of sh*thousery in women's football history.
- The greatest adidas Predator collection you will see this year.
- Friends, flares, and the search for true joy with Cymru South’s Llantwit Major.
- Emile-Samory Fofana showcasing Paris’ footballing future from the Banlieue.
WHAT IS MUNDIAL?
MUNDIAL magazine is released four times a year. The content is timeless. Cult heroes, weekends away, brilliant writing, forgotten goals, exceptional photography. From Sunday League and Sausage and Chips, to Champions League and iconic kits, we celebrate the game and the things around it that make people happy.
“It’s a football magazine with just the right amount of football”
MUNDIAL subscriber, 2022