MUNDIAL Issue 17 plus our tote bag, delivered to your door for £15.
We’ve travelled over 25,000 miles to make this one, and it's our most exciting issue yet. 132 pages of global football magic across four continents and seven leagues. It features...
- 40 days and 40 nights with the Ultras of Raja Casablanca
- A few days on the ale going home and away with Europa-chasing Caernarfon
- The genuinely beautiful story of Bobby Robson's Porto redemption
- The man who brought non-league Worthing back from the brink
- The bastard Welshman (and Arsenal captain) who was just too hard for his own good
- The impromptu rainfall kickabouts of Guatemala
- And loads, loads more.
We've made Tote bags with the classic MUNDIAL logo across the front. Printed in black on a ‘Beech’ Cotton Long Handle Bag. You can put all your shopping in it, and save the world while you're at it.
- Long handles (70cm)
- Cross stitching on handles for more stability
- Medium weight, 140g
- 100% cotton
- Size: 38 x 42 cm