MUNDIAL Issue 19 plus our tote bag, delivered to your door.
This is a preorder, mag and bag dispatched from 7th October 2019.
We’re nineteen issues in, so you know what you’re getting by now—100 pages of global football magic, some of the sharpest writing and photography around chocker with personality, authenticity, and a GSOH. You know: people who give a shit about football writing about stuff you give a shit about.
Issue 19 features...
- Sam Diss exploring the gritty grassroots culture of New York City
- James Bird getting in with the Turkish Community Football Federation of north east London
- Seb White disappearing down the non-league pin badge rabbit hole
- Meeting the woman who turned tragedy into inspiration and changed football in Karachi forever
- Recalling the spectacular rise and fall of Colne Dynamoes
- Going deep on the year when little ol’ Verona shocked the very foundations of Serie A with Preben Elkjær, the pneumatic Danish striker at the heart of it all
- And loads, loads more...
We've made Tote bags with the MUNDIAL M logo across the front. Printed in black on a ‘Beech’ Cotton Long Handle Bag. You can put all your shopping in it, and save the world while you're at it.
Long handles (70cm)
Cross stitching on handles for more stability
Medium weight, 140g
Size: 38 x 42 cm