MUNDIAL Issue 17 plus our black tote bag.
We’ve travelled over 25,000 miles to make this one, and it's our most exciting issue yet. 132 pages of global football magic across four continents and seven leagues. It features...
- 40 days and 40 nights with the Ultras of Raja Casablanca
- A few days on the ale going home and away with Europa-chasing Caernarfon
- The genuinely beautiful story of Bobby Robson's Porto redemption
- The man who brought non-league Worthing back from the brink
- The bastard Welshman (and Arsenal captain) who was just too hard for his own good
- The impromptu rainfall kickabouts of Guatemala
- And loads, loads more.
We've made Tote bags with the classic MUNDIAL logo across the front. Printed in white on a Black Cotton Long Handle Bag. You can put all your shopping in it, and save the world while you're at it. These aren't as high quality as the white ones, hence the price. They're still fantastic, mind.
- Long handles (70cm)
- Cross stitching on handles for more stability
- Medium weight, 140g
- 100% cotton
- Size: 38 x 42 cm