We’ve travelled over 25,000 miles to make this one, and it's our most exciting issue yet. 132 pages of global football magic across four continents and seven leagues. It features...
- 40 days and 40 nights with the Ultras of Raja Casablanca
- A few days on the ale going home and away with Europa-chasing Caernarfon
- The genuinely beautiful story of Bobby Robson's Porto redemption
- The man who brought non-league Worthing back from the brink
- The bastard Welshman (and Arsenal captain) who was just too hard for his own good
- The impromptu rainfall kickabouts of Guatemala
- And loads, loads more.