Subscribe to MUNDIAL for one year and get…
- Four issues for the price of three*
- Limited edition covers
- Early bird option to buy merchandise
- Subscriber only discounts
- Priority guest list to events
- Some nice free stuff every now and again
Your subscription will start with issue 17. Despatched from 12th March 2019 onwards.
*Cover price per issue is £7 - postage for four issues to your region will be added at checkout.
We’ve travelled over 25,000 miles to make this one, and it's our most exciting issue yet. 132 pages of global football magic across four continents and seven leagues. It features...
- 40 days and 40 nights with the Ultras of Raja Casablanca
- A few days on the ale going home and away with Europa-chasing Caernarfon
- The genuinely beautiful story of Bobby Robson's Porto redemption
- The man who brought non-league Worthing back from the brink
- The bastard Welshman (and Arsenal captain) who was just too hard for his own good
- The impromptu rainfall kickabouts of Guatemala
- An exploration of the work of legendary Japanese football photographer Masahide Tomikoshi
- And loads, loads more.